This post is to cover all content and work that I have achieved in the past week:
On monday I created the initial template for the document I was composing on the different Map data types in Java and began compiling a list of advantages and disadvantages on these.
I finished my research on tuesday and began finalising the document that would conclude which one to use.
I finished the document and concluded that Tree maps were the correct map data type to use in our Java project.
Over the course of the week I have read through all of the documents thoroughly and will begin producing a document detailing a more in depth QA analysis.
I spent a total of 10 hours this week on this project.
Post a Comment