Wednesday, March 4, 2020

04/03/2020 Test Specification

I have now been sent all the required test documents for completing the finalised Testing Specification. I made the error of deciding to use LaTeX even though I am unfamiliar with the software (compared to word). I spent a lot of time trying to work through it but due to the increasing pressure of the time constraint I decided to move over to word to produce the finalised document.

I spent a total of 4 Hours today working through the Test Specification and reading through the documents on blackboard to ensure I was completing the document in the right way and to ensure I had completed all requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment